The annual CGMC Summer Conference will be held Aug. 2-4, 2017 at the Bigwood Event Center in Fergus Falls. During the three-day conference attendees will:
– Find out how the results of the 2017 legislative session will impact your community
– Hear legislators’ insights about the ever-evolving relationship between state and local government
– See how rural communities are using art as an economic driver and learn about ways your city can take advantage of similar opportunities
– Enjoy a panel discussion in which members of the MN Capitol Press Corps will discuss the joys and challenges of covering the “legislative circus”
– Explore the city of Fergus Falls during a city-sponsored dinner and by taking part in one of four city-tour options
– Learn about new services, businesses and organizations at the exhibitors’ tradeshow
– Forge connections with other city leaders from across Greater Minnesota by sharing your ideas, concerns and hopes for the future
– … and much more!
To register for the conference, please fill out this registration form and submit it via email (RSVP@flaherty-hood.com), fax (651-225-9088) or mail (Coalition of Greater MN Cities, c/o Dana Johnston, 525 Park St., Suite 470, St. Paul, MN 55103). You can view the conference agenda here. Please register by July 24.