We have a great conference lined up! The annual CGMC Summer Conference will be held Aug. 2-4, 2017 at the Bigwood Event Center in Fergus Falls. During the conference you will:
- Learn about emerging trends and challenges facing Greater Minnesota communities
- Find out how the results of the 2017 legislative session could impact your community
- Hear legislators’ insights about the ever-evolving relationship between state and local governments
- Explore the city of Fergus Falls during a city-sponsored dinner and by taking part in one of four city-tour options
- Learn about new services, businesses and organizations at the exhibitors’ tradeshow
- Forge connections with other city leaders from across Greater Minnesota by sharing your ideas, concerns and hopes for the future
Please note that the CGMC has a block of rooms reserved at the Country Inn & Suites, which is adjacent to the event center, at a discounted rate of $99.99 (plus tax). The deadline to book a room under the reduced rate is July 2. Call the hotel at 218-739-2211 to make a reservation.
If you have any questions about the CGMC Summer Conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1917. We hope to see you there!