Each fall, CGMC members work together to shape the Coalition’s policy positions for the upcoming legislative session. Policy committees will be convening by conference call in October and early November to draft recommendations which will be discussed and voted on by the full membership at the Fall Conference Nov. 16-17. Serving on a policy committee is a great way to contribute to the work of the CGMC. Please contact the appropriate staff member listed below if you are interested in serving on one or more of the committees. The exact meeting dates and times will be determined soon.
- Economic Development will meet at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 31. Contact Bradley Peterson at email@example.com.
- LGA/Property Taxes will meet at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 1. Contact Bradley Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transportation will meet at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 2. Contact Shane Zahrt at email@example.com.
- Annexation and Land Use – meeting date and time TBD. Contact Elizabeth Wefel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Environment and Energy – meeting date and time TBD. Contact Elizabeth Wefel at email@example.com