Upcoming Webinars: There are no upcoming webinars at this time.
Previous Webinars: 12/1/16: Illegal, Scientifically Flawed & Expensive: Strategies to Address the MPCA’s Increasingly Restrictive Phosphorus Limits in Wastewater Permits 9/8/16: Solutions to Environmental Challenges Facing Greater Minnesota Cities
- City Street Funding Lookup Tool – Displays how the 2017 Legislature’s funding for small-city streets will impact your city.
- CGMC Member LGA History Lookup Tool – Provides CGMC members with a history of their Local Government Aid from 2002 to their certified 2017 aid.
- Property Tax Impacts of LGA – Shows the impact of restoring LGA funding on residential and business property taxpayers, based on the median value residential and business properties within each city.
- Tax Base Per Capita – This tool shows the amount of property value in a particular city compared to its population. Greater Minnesota cities generally have a lower tax base than cities in the metro area.
- Impact of 2016 House LGA Proposal, If Limits On First Class Cities Applied Statewide: – The 2016 House GOP proposal targets first class cities purportedly because of their high tax bases and per-capita LGA. However, this tool shows that many cities in Greater MN would also be impacted if these arbitrary limits were applied statewide — showing that first class cities are not outliers in how much LGA they receive or in the city property tax bases they have.