Registration is now open for the CGMC Fall Conference! The conference will be held Nov.15-16, 2018 at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center in Alexandria and will feature presentations, discussions and speakers on a number of important topics. The packed agenda includes:
– A luncheon presentation by Myron Frans, Commissioner of Minnesota Management and Budget
– A keynote dinner featuring Tom Hauser, Chief Political Reporter for ABC5 Eyewitness News
– A legislative panel discussion on child care issues
– A recap of the 2018 election and how the results could impact the top priorities for your city and the CGMC
– A discussion featuring Greater MN and metro-area elected officials who are working to bridge the rural/urban divide
– A presentation on annexation and why it might be a significant issue in the next legislative session
– Full membership meeting to discuss and adopt the CGMC’s policy positions and priorities for the upcoming legislative (it’s critical that your city lend its voice to this discussion!)
– ...and more!
See this CONFERENCE AGENDA & VENUE INFORMATION for full details.
Please register online at greatermncities.org/FallConf18. The deadline to register is Nov. 7.
Flushing disposable wipes creates havoc in city sewers. Don't believe us? Check out this video from South Carolina… https://t.co/mDgEhVN863
- Monday Oct 22 - 3:20pm