The conference will be held July 24-26 at the Sanford Center, located on shore of beautiful Lake Bemidji! Agenda highlights include:
– Are you a pain in the behind? Find out why you and your fellow city leaders need to be!
– DEED Commissioner Steve Grove talks economic development during the keynote luncheon.
– What do legislators have to say? A panel of legislative leaders will discuss the 2019 session and what to expect in 2020 and heading into the next election.
– Housing, workforce development, environmental clean-up and restoration are just a few of the other topics that will be featured.
– Bemidji in the summer? Yes, please! Explore the city through tour options and a city-sponsored reception, dinner and entertainment.
– Get free swag at the exhibitors’ tradeshow.
– Honor recently retired CGMC Executive Director Tim Flaherty and other leaders who have helped shape the CGMC and advance Greater Minnesota priorities during our annual Legislative Awards Dinner.
– And much more!
See this CONFERENCE AGENDA & VENUE INFORMATION for more detailed information.
Please register online at greatermncities.org/summer19. The cost for the three-day conference is $260. The deadline to register is July 17.