The Labor Committee will be sponsoring two seminars again this year from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. as follows: Thursday, May 27, 2010 in New Ulm and Thursday, June 10, 2010 in the Park Rapids lakes area. Registration materials are available here.
The seminar topics include the following:
- Using non-regular employees to your advantage
- Effective performance evaluations
- Contracting local government services: Legal and union hurdles
- Personnel data practices and records retention
- Interactive panel of experts: Legislative update and handling employees and unions in tough times
Sign up today, as space is limited!