The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) is pressuring the Environment Conference Committee to take the CGMC’s environmental reform language, which is included in the both the House and Senate versions of the environment bill, out of the conference report.
ACTION: Call Senate Majority Leader Bakk, Speaker Daudt, Sen. Tomassoni and Rep. McNamara as soon as possible and demand they include the following in the Environment Conference Committee report:
- Independent peer review
- Cost analysis of new proposed wastewater regulations
- Partial adjustment of nutrient standards
- Email Senate Majority Leader Bakk using his email contact form (please use “Environment Bill” as the subject) or call him at 651-296-8881.
- Email Speaker of the House Kurt Daudt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 800-710-7642.
- Email Sen. David Tomassoni using his email contact form (please use “Environment Bill” as the subject) or call him at 651-296-8017
- Email Rep. Denny McNamara at email@example.com or call him at 651-296-3135.
If you have any questions about these issues, please contact CGMC environmental lobbyist Elizabeth Wefel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1924.