School’s out and summer is in full swing, which means the CGMC Summer Conference is almost here!
This year’s conference will be held July 20-22 at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Austin. We have been working closely with the city of Austin to put together an excellent conference. Agenda highlights include:
- An in-depth “investigation” into who killed the bonding bill and an interactive discussion on other legislative issues
- A panel discussion on transportation featuring legislators and other key stakeholders
- Presentations and speakers on other important topics such as emerging trends in environmental regulations, economic disparities & inequality in Greater Minnesota, labor & employee relations and more
- A luncheon featuring presentations by a MN House Republican member and a House DFL member, who will each make the case for why their respective party should be in the majority in 2017
- Options to tour unique Austin sites such as the Hormel manufacturing plant, the new $18M Austin Utilities Energy Park, the recently expanded Hormel Institute, Austin Arts Center, Jay C. Hormel Nature Center, and more!
- An awards dinner honoring legislators, city officials and others who worked especially hard to advance Greater Minnesota priorities during the 2016 legislative session
- …and of course, no stop in Austin would be complete without a visit to the brand-new SPAM Museum!
View the newly updated agenda for more information about tour options, sessions, speakers/presentations and other conference highlights. To register, fill out this registration form and send it to RSVP@flaherty-hood.com or mail it to the listed address.
Also, please note that the CGMC has a block of hotel rooms reserved at the Holiday Inn. To book a room under the block, use this link (note: the link does not work on a cell phone) or call the Holiday Inn at (507) 433-1000.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.