More than 115 city leaders from across Greater Minnesota convened in Alexandria Nov. 14-15 for the CGMC Fall Conference. Thank you for everyone who joined us for this fun and informational event!
We also went to extend a big-thank you to all of the conference speakers and presenters who provided invaluable information: Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Commissioner Laura Bishop, Sen. Scott Dibble, Sen. Bill Ingebrigtsen, Rep. John Persell, Kelly Asche of the Center for Rural Policy and Development, Benya Kraus of Lead for America, Sen. David Durenberger, Lori Sturdevant, Greater Minnesota Partnership President Heidi Omerza, and the attorneys, lobbyists and staff from Flaherty & Hood, P.A.
Here are PDF versions of some of the presentations:
– MPCA Commissioner Laura Bishop presentation
– Finding Work or Finding Workers: An Analysis of Workforce Development in Greater Minnesota
– Economic Development: What’s Holding Your Community Back?
– Labor & Employee Relations Update
– 2020 Bonding Bill: What Price Is Right?
For more a detailed recap of the Fall Conference, please look for next week’s edition of the CGMC in Brief.