The CGMC Summer Conference is less than two weeks away! If you have not yet registered, please do so at greatermncities.org/summer18/. The deadline to register is Wednesday, July 18.
We have a great agenda lined up for the conference, which will be held July 25-27 and co-hosted by the cities of Mankato, North Mankato and St. Peter. Highlights include:
- An interactive discussion/presentation on “the good, the bad and the ugly” of the 2018 legislative session and a preview of the upcoming election
- A keynote luncheon featuring speaker Kevin Lindsey, Commissioner of the MN Department of Human Rights
- A legislative panel discussion on economic development
- A gubernatorial candidate forum focused on issues that affect Greater Minnesota communities
- A panel discussion on the ways farmers, ag industries and cities can work together to address water-quality concerns
- Opportunities to explore the cities of Mankato, North Mankato and St. Peter
- An awards dinner honoring legislators and city officials who were instrumental in advancing CGMC priorities over the past year
- …and much more!
If you have any questions about the conference or the gubernatorial forum, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.