The conference will be held July 24-26 at the Sanford Center, located on shore of beautiful Lake Bemidji! Agenda highlights include:
- Are you a pain in the behind? Find out why you and your fellow city leaders need to be!
- DEED Commissioner Steve Grove talks economic development during the keynote luncheon.
- What do legislators have to say? A panel of legislative leaders will discuss the 2019 session and what to expect in 2020 and heading into the next election.
- Housing, workforce development, environmental clean-up and restoration are just a few of the other topics that will be featured.
- Bemidji in the summer? Yes, please! Explore the city through tour options and a city-sponsored reception, dinner and entertainment.
- Get free swag at the exhibitors’ tradeshow.
- Honor recently retired CGMC Executive Director Tim Flaherty and other leaders who have helped shape the CGMC and advance Greater Minnesota priorities during our annual Legislative Awards Dinner.
- And much more!
See this CONFERENCE AGENDA & VENUE INFORMATION for more detailed information.
Please register online at greatermncities.org/summer19. The cost for the three-day conference is $260. The deadline to register is July 17.
Please note that attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations.
The Country Inn & Suites in Bemidji has a block of rooms reserved for CGMC Summer Conference attendees at a discounted rate of $114-$139 (plus tax) per night, depending on room type. As of last week, the block was full; however, we recommend that the you call the hotel at 218-441-4800 to see if any rooms have opened up.
there are no rooms available at the Country Inn & Suites, we recommend that
you contact the nearby DoubleTree at 218-441-4400.
Other hotels near the Sanford Center include the Hampton Inn & Suites (218-751-3600) and the Candlewood Suites (218-497-3000).
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1917.