We are now less than a month away from the CGMC Summer Conference in Fergus Falls!
Thank you to everyone who has already registered. For those who have not yet booked a hotel room for the conference, please note that the Country Inn & Suites has agreed to extend the deadline to book a room under our discounted rate of $99.99 until Monday, July 10. After that date, the cost will go up the regular rate. We strongly encourage you to book a room ASAP so that you can take advantage of this lower price. Call the hotel at 218-739-2211 to make a reservation.
The Summer Conference will be held Aug. 2-4, 2017 at the Bigwood Event Center in Fergus Falls. To register, please fill out this registration form and submit it via email (RSVP@flaherty-hood.com), fax (651-225-9088) or mail (Coalition of Greater MN Cities, c/o Dana Johnston, 525 Park St., Suite 470, St. Paul, MN 55103).
You can view the full conference agenda here. Some of the highlights include:
- A recap of the legislative session and how its results will impact your community
- A panel discussion featuring state legislators who formerly served in local government
- A keynote luncheon on “The State of Manufacturing” by Bob Kill, CEO of Enterprise Minnesota
- Presentations and interactive discussions about how rural communities across the nation are utilizing the arts to drive their local economies
- A panel discussion featuring journalists who cover the MN Legislature
- Opportunities to explore the city of Fergus Falls during a city-sponsored dinner and by taking part in one of four city-tour options
- …and much more!
If you have any questions about the CGMC Summer Conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1917. We hope you’ll join us in Fergus Falls!