We are excited to report that Governor Tim Walz and four top legislative leaders are set to speak at the Coalition of Greater Minnesota Cities’ Legislative Action Day on March 11!
Still haven’t sign up? REGISTER ONLINE HERE!
Our annual “day at the Capitol” event always a great opportunity to build connections between local officials and legislators and advocate for the priorities of Greater Minnesota cities. The cost is $70 per person, and attendees may pay online or be invoiced later.
LEGISLATIVE ACTION DAY SCHEDULE – WEDNESDAY, MARCH 11
- 9:30 a.m. – Registration begins at Best Western Capitol Ridge (161 St. Anthony Ave., St. Paul)
- 10 a.m. – Legislative update and messaging
- 11:40 a.m. – Governor Tim Walz
- 12 p.m. – Lunch and Legislative Leaders Panel Discussion:
- Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka
- Speaker of the House Melissa Hortman
- Senate Minority Leader Susan Kent
- Assistant House Minority Leader Anne Neu
- 1-5 p.m. – Attendees lobby and meet with legislators at the Capitol complex (note: members are responsible for scheduling their own meetings)
- 5 p.m. – Reception at Mancini’s Char House (531 7th St. W, St Paul)
- 6 p.m. – Dinner with legislators at Mancini’s
If you have any questions about Legislative Action Day or other CGMC events, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.