CGMC members who would like to serve on a CGMC policy committee are encouraged to contact the appropriate staff member below with your interest. Committee members prepare draft policy positions for the full membership’s approval and discuss advocacy strategies during the legislative session. Most committee work will be conducted via conference call in early November. The deadline for signing up for a committee is Friday, Oct. 29.
- Annexation & Land Use: Bradley Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Economic Development: J.D. Burton, email@example.com
- Energy & Environment: Elizabeth Wefel, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labor & Employee Relations: Chris Hood, email@example.com
- LGA/Property Tax Relief: Steve Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation: J.D. Burton, email@example.com