Registration is now open for the 2019 CGMC Summer Conference, which will be held July 24-26 at the Sanford Center in Bemidji!
During the conference you will:
- Learn about emerging trends and challenges facing Greater Minnesota communities
- Find out how the results of the 2019 legislative session could impact your community — and what legislative issues are on the horizon for 2020 and beyond
- Watch in-depth presentations and participate in discussions on critical issues such as workforce development, housing, environmental clean-up and restoration, and economic development
- Explore the city of Bemidji by taking part in tours and during a city-sponsored reception, dinner and entertainment
- Learn about new services, businesses and organizations at the exhibitors’ tradeshow
- Forge connections with other city leaders from across Greater Minnesota by sharing your ideas, concerns and hopes for the future
See this CONFERENCE AGENDA & VENUE INFORMATION for more detailed information about the 2019 conference.
Please register online at greatermncities.org/summer19. The cost for the three-day conference is $260. The deadline to register is July 17.
The Country Inn & Suites in Bemidji has a block of rooms reserved for CGMC Summer Conference attendees at a discounted rate of $114-$139 (plus tax) per night, depending on room type. Call the hotel at 218-441-4800 to make a reservation. The block closes June 24. Please note that attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or (651) 259-1917