We have a great conference lined up! The annual CGMC Summer Conference will be held July 20-22, 2016, at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Austin, Minn. Some of the highlights of the conference will include:
- A full recap of the legislative session
- Presentations and speakers on important topics such as labor relations, environmental regulations, and economic disparities & inequality in Greater Minnesota
- A legislative panel discussion
- Keynote luncheon featuring Rep. Tim Walz (invited)
- Options to tour unique Austin sites such as the Hormel manufacturing plant, the Jay C. Hormel Nature Center, the new $18M Austin Utilities Energy Park, the recently expanded Hormel Institute and more!
- An awards dinner honoring legislators, city officials and others who worked especially hard to advance Greater Minnesota priorities during the 2016 legislative session
- And of course, no stop in Austin would be complete without a visit to the brand-new SPAM Museum!
Check out the full agenda for more information. (Please note this is just a tentative agenda, some items may change as we get closer to the date of the conference.)
Coalition of Greater MN Cities
c/o Dana Hogan
525 Park St., Suite 470
St. Paul, MN 55103
If you have any questions about the CGMC Summer Conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1917. We hope to see you there!