Registration is now open for the CGMC Summer Conference! The 2018 conference will be held July 25-27 at the Verizon Center in Mankato and is co-hosted by the cities of Mankato, North Mankato and Saint Peter. During the conference you will:
- Learn about emerging trends and challenges facing Greater Minnesota communities
- Find out how the results of the 2018 legislative session could impact your community — and what races to pay attention to in the upcoming November elections
- Hear from the candidates vying to be Minnesota’s next governor during a gubernatorial candidate forum
- Explore the cities of Mankato, North Mankato and Saint Peter by taking part in city tours and during a cities-sponsored reception & dinner
- Learn about new services, businesses and organizations at the exhibitors’ tradeshow
- Forge connections with other city leaders from across Greater Minnesota by sharing your ideas, concerns and hopes for the future
See this CONFERENCE AGENDA & VENUE INFORMATION for more detailed information about the 2018 conference.
Please register online greatermncities.org/summer18. The deadline to register is July 18.
The Hilton Garden Inn in Mankato has a block of rooms reserved for CGMC Summer Conference attendees at a discounted rate of $119 (plus tax) per night. You can make a hotel reservation using this ONLINE RESERVATION LINK or by calling the Hilton Garden Inn at 507-344-1111. The block closes July 4.
Please note that attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 259-1917.