Registration is now open for the CGMC Fall Conference! The conference will be held Nov.14-15, 2019 at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center in Alexandria and will feature presentations, discussions and speakers on a number of important topics. The packed agenda includes:
• A luncheon presentation by Laura Bishop, Commissioner of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
• A keynote dinner featuring former Senator David Durenberger and Star Tribune columnist Lori Sturdevant
• A legislative panel discussion on environmental & infrastructure issues
• Presentations on workforce development, plans for the 2020 bonding bill, and a fellowship opportunity aimed at encouraging young people to consider local government careers in their hometowns
• An update on labor and employee relations issues
• …and much more!
This conference is especially important because it is the time when the full membership will discuss and adopt the CGMC’s policy positions and priorities for the upcoming legislative session — it is critical that your city lend its voice to this discussion!
See this CONFERENCE AGENDA & VENUE INFORMATION for full details.
Please register online at greatermncities.org/Fall19. The deadline to register is Nov. 6.
Attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations. Arrowwood has a block of rooms reserved for CGMC Fall Conference attendees at a discounted rate of $97 (plus tax). Call Arrowwood at 320-762-1124 by Oct. 28 to book a room under the CGMC’s block.
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 259-1917.