The 2018 CGMC Labor & Employee Relations Seminars will be held Thursday, June 7 in Albert Lea and Thursday, June 14 in Detroit Lakes. Each seminar is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with registration beginning at 9:30 a.m. Please register today as space is limited! You can register at greatermncities.org/2018laborseminars. More details on the agenda and venue information can be found here.
The seminars are focused on practical and legal solutions for providing services and managing employees in local government. They will provide relevant and timely advice on the following topics (and more!):
- Understanding fire department’s unique organizational and personnel issues
- How to organize and communicate personnel data the right way
- Health insurance legal and marketplace update
- Settlement, interest arbitration, and Legislative update
- Brenda Cossette’s mock negotiations
We hope all units of government will send representatives (e.g., managers and administrators, human resources personnel and elected officials) to this valuable program. Feel free to forward this information to interested persons in your unit of government or other units of government. Both CGMC members and non-members are welcome to attend.
For more information, contact Karina Patino at (651) 259-1919 or email@example.com.