This year’s conference will be a free, one-day, virtual event full of presentations, panel discussions and even an interactive trivia game. Although we will miss seeing all our members in person, we look forward to bringing you a great conference!
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2020
Time: 10 a.m.-3:15 p.m.
Location: Virtual conference held over Zoom
You are welcome to pick and choose which sessions you wish to attend. Want to join us for the full day? Great! Just want to tune in for one or two sessions? Also great! Once you register, you will receive a link to participate in the conference. The same link will be used for all sessions, so you may come and go as you please.
- 10am – One Seat, Two Seat, Red Seat, Blue Seat: 2020 Election Recap with CGMC Executive Director Bradley Peterson
- 11:15am – Minnesota’s Economy in a Pandemic presentation by Joe Mahon, Director of Regional Outreach for the Minneapolis Federal Reserve
- 12:15pm – What is Greater Minnesota Jeopardy? Test your knowledge of CGMC cities in an interactive trivia game
- 1pm – Goodbye Surplus, Hello Deficit: How the Legislature Plans to Tackle the State Budget A panel discussion featuring state legislators from both bodies and both parties
- 2:30pm – The Good Fight: How CGMC Will Protect & Defend Our Cities at the Legislature presentation by CGMC staff
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or (651) 259-1917.