We have a great CGMC Summer Conference lined up for July 24-26 in Bemidji!
Agenda highlights include:
– Find out why Greater Minnesota needs to be a “pain in the behind”
– Learn about emerging trends and challenges in issues such as workforce development, housing, environmental clean-up and restoration, and economic development
– Explore the city of Bemidji by taking part in tours and during a city-sponsored reception, dinner and entertainment
– Discover new services, businesses and organizations at the exhibitors’ tradeshow
– Forge connections with other city leaders from across Greater Minnesota by sharing your ideas, concerns and hopes for the future
See this conference agenda and venue information for more detailed information.
REGISTER TODAY! Please register online at greatermncities.org/summer19. The deadline to register is July 17.
HOTEL INFORMATION – Please note that attendees are responsible for their own hotel reservations. The Country Inn & Suites in Bemidji has a block of rooms reserved for the CGMC at a discounted rate of $114-$139 (plus tax) per night. Call the hotel at 218-441-4800 to make a reservation. The block closes July 1.
QUESTIONS? If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 259-1917.