The CGMC Fall Conference is less than a week away! It is gearing up to be one of our best-attended fall conferences in years, with more than 110 city leaders registered. If you have not signed up yet, we are still accepting last-minute registrations at greatermncities.org/Fall19.
The conference, which will be held Nov. 14-15 at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center, features a packed agenda including:
- A luncheon presentation by Laura Bishop, commissioner of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- A keynote dinner featuring former U.S. Senator David Durenberger and Star Tribune columnist Lori Sturdevant
- A legislative panel discussion on environment & infrastructure issues
- Presentations on workforce development, plans for the 2020 bonding bill, and a fellowship opportunity aimed at encouraging young people to consider local government careers in their hometowns
- An update on labor and employee relations issues
- Discussion and adoption of the CGMC’s 2020 policy positions and legislative priorities
- …and much more!
We look forward to seeing many of our members next week. If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com.