Registration is now open for the CGMC’s 2019 Labor & Employee Relations Seminars! Please mark your calendar for the below date and location that works for you:
- Thursday, June 6 in Brainerd
- Thursday, June 13 in New Ulm
The seminars are focused on practical and legal solutions for providing services and managing employees in local government. They will provide relevant and timely advice on the following topics (and more!):
- Police department’s unique organizational & personnel issues
- Employee background checks
- Drug and alcohol issues with employees
- Administering family and medical-related leaves
- Updates on settlements, arbitrations and the Legislature
We hope all units of government will send representatives (e.g., managers and administrators, human resources personnel and elected officials) to this valuable program. The cost is $70 for CGMC members and $130 for non-members.
For more information, contact Meghan Plotz at (651) 259-1918 or email@example.com.
We hope to see you in Brainerd or New Ulm!