School’s out and summer is here … which means the CGMC Summer Conference is fast approaching! This year’s conference will be held July 20-22 at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Austin. Highlights include:
- A panel discussion on transportation, featuring legislators and other key stakeholders
- Presentations and speakers on important topics such as labor relations, environmental regulations, and economic disparities & inequality in Greater Minnesota
- A recap of the legislative session (and special session, if there is one)
- Options to tour unique Austin sites such as the Hormel manufacturing plant, Jay C. Hormel Nature Center, the new $18M Austin Utilities Energy Park, the recently expanded Hormel Institute and more!
- An awards dinner honoring legislators, city officials and others who worked especially hard to advance Greater Minnesota priorities during the 2016 legislative session
- …and of course, no stop in Austin would be complete without a visit to the brand-new SPAM Museum!
You can view the full agenda for more information about tour options, informative sessions, speakers and other highlights of the conference. To register, fill out this registration form and send it to RSVP@flaherty-hood.com or mail it to the listed address.
Also, please note that the CGMC has a block of hotel rooms reserved at a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn. The deadline to book under the block is June 20, so we encourage you to book your room ASAP! To book a room under the CGMC block and receive the discounted rate, please use this link (note: the link does not work on a cell phone) or call the Holiday Inn at (507) 433-1000.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.