2019 Legislative Action Day
Our annual “day at the Capitol” event will be held Wednesday, January 30, 2019 in St. Paul. Please register at greatermncities.org/LAD19 by Jan. 21. The cost is $70 per person, and attendees may pay online or be invoiced later. Please register by Jan. 21.
Schedule of Legislative Action Day events:
- 10 a.m. – Registration begins at Best Western Capitol Ridge (161 St Anthony Ave., St. Paul)
- 10:30 a.m. – Legislative update and messaging
- 12 p.m. – Lunch with speaker (Governor-elect Tim Walz is invited)
- 1-5 p.m. – Attendees lobby and meet with legislators at the Capitol complex
- 5 p.m. – Reception at Mancini’s Char House (531 7th St. W, St Paul)
- 6 p.m. – Dinner with legislators at Mancini’s
The full agenda and venue information can be found on this Legislative Action Day flyer.
For those who want to spend the night in St. Paul, a block of rooms is reserved for the CGMC for the nights of Jan. 29-30 at the Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge ($139+tax, call 651-227-8711 to book). The deadline to book a room under the block is Jan. 11.
If you have any questions about Legislative Action Day, please contact Julie Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-259-1917.
2019 CGMC Summer Conference
The 2019 CGMC Summer Conference will be held Wednesday, July 24-Friday, July 26 in Bemidji. More information will be available as the date approaches.
2018 CGMC Fall Conference
The 2019 CGMC Fall Conference will be held Thursday, Nov. 14-Friday, Nov. 15 at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center in Alexandria. More information will be available as the date approaches.
Questions about CGMC conferences and events?
Contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.