Additional dinner guests can be added for $30 per dinner guest.
Legislative Action Day Registration
LEGISLATIVE ACTION DAY SCHEDULE
- 9:30 a.m. – Registration begins at Best Western Capitol Ridge (161 St. Anthony Ave., St. Paul)
- 10 a.m. – Legislative update and messaging
- 11:40 a.m. – Governor Tim Walz
- 12 p.m. – Lunch and Legislative Leaders Panel Discussion with Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka, Speaker of the House Melissa Hortman, Senate Minority Leader Susan Kent and Assistant House Minority Leader Anne Neu
- 1-5 p.m. – Attendees lobby and meet with legislators at the Capitol complex (note: members are responsible for scheduling their own meetings)
- 5 p.m. – Reception at Mancini’s Char House (531 7th St. W, St Paul)
- 6 p.m. – Dinner with legislators at Mancini’s
For those who want to spend the night in St. Paul, a block of rooms is reserved for the CGMC for the nights of March 10 and March 11 at the Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge ($139+tax). You can book a room using this link or by calling the hotel at 651-227-8711. The deadline to book a room under the CGMC’s block is Feb. 9.
If you have any questions about Legislative Action Day or other CGMC events, please contact Julie Liew at email@example.com or 651-259-1917.