Each year, CGMC members work together to shape the Coalition’s policy positions for the upcoming legislative session. Policy committees will be convening via Zoom this fall to draft recommendations which will be discussed and voted on by the Board of Directors later this fall. Serving on a policy committee is a great way to contribute to the work of the CGMC. Please contact the appropriate staff member listed below if you are interested in serving on one or more of the committees. The exact meeting dates and times will be determined soon.
- LGA/Property Taxes – contact Bradley Peterson at email@example.com
- Annexation and Land Use – contact Elizabeth Wefel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environment and Energy – contact Elizabeth Wefel at email@example.com
- Economic Development – contact Shane Zahrt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation – contact Shane Zahrt at email@example.com